At Sharkmob I get to use my organizational superpowers. There is something satisfying when everything comes together as planned. It is also a bonus to work in a creative environment at a studio with a great atmosphere!
– Anna, Associate Producer
As our new Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for making sure we prioritize the right things at the right time for the project. Being organized is essential because you will be planning and following up on tasks and supporting team members in planning and tracking their work. You will keep a close eye on everything that happens in the project and ensure that all stakeholders are kept in the loop. Communication is the key to your success, whether it is with designers, programmers or leads – you are involved pretty much everywhere! You are the Swiss army knife of project management – multitasking and problem-solving is no match for you.
As a Project Coordinator will:
- Support team members in planning and tracking their work
- Support and develop our processes for planning, tracking, and documentation
- Oversee progress for specific teams and flag potential risks and opportunities
- Schedule and host meetings
- Experience with building processes for game development.
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in working in a global environment.
- Bachelor's degree within project management or similar relevant degree.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile project management methodologies
It is a plus if you also have experience using JIRA.
Besides being a part of our amazing crew – there are more great perks of working at Sharkmob... Find them here!