This is no ordinary E-commerce role. We are set to launch our first game in 2021, a Battle Royale adventure set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe. We now need an E-commerce Store Specialist to make sure that we offer the best store for our players. You will be a part of the Sales team and get the chance to make an impact on our players and brand experience from the very beginning!
- Managing our in-game store and first-party stores such as Steam.
- Be involved in the development of a new store backend and frontend.
- Manage battle passes, items, bundles, pricing, discounts, and campaigns across channels.
- Analyze and customize items and sales in stores together with your team.
- Be a part of a cross-functional team and, through data analysis, propose, develop and run activities and campaigns in stores to optimize for maximum business value.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in E-commerce
- Experience in store backends systems and conversion
- Relevant education in E-commerce
- Strong understanding of digital business based on analysis, customer behavior, sales management, and conversion optimization
- Good knowledge of analyst tools such as Google Analytics and/or Tableau.
- Clear focus on results
- A passion for sales and games!
Besides being a part of our amazing crew - there are more great perks of being a sharkster... Find them here!