Are you looking to work with your passion and create entertainment in the realm of AAA gaming? Come join us on our epic journey as our new Release Manager, where you will oversee the delivery and release of our upcoming title, a Battle Royal game set in the Vampire: the Masquerade universe.
Our ambition as a studio is not limited to our projects, we also strive to create a healthy and productive atmosphere for our studios and have a lot of fun in the process!
Among your tasks will be reporting to the Live Operations Director and coordinate with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure our title's timely releases. You will work with Managers, Producers, Engineers, Publishing, and other leads to ensure a well-defined and reliable first party submissions process.
- Act as the main point of contact between Sharkmob and our first-party partners.
- Act as an expert in regards to the submission processes for all first-party platforms.
- Coordinate all release/configuration/change management-related tasks to prepare, plan, and implement builds into preproduction and production environment.
- Develop and maintain roadmaps and release schedules for builds ready for production.
- Enable frequent, high-quality releases of features and content for a free-to-play service game.
- Provide management reports and documentation on release progress.
- Ownership of the monthly releases and managing the tasks associated with the planning and execution of all release level activities.
- Plan and implement release management KPIs.
- At least three years experience as a Release Manager or five years equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, diplomacy, and compromise is your mantra.
- Have a passion for delivering high-quality content.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work with tight deadlines.
- You are proactive and comfortable working independently.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- You are a game enthusiast.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Slack and Excel.
- Experience operating global, continually evolving games as a service.
- Experience running cross-platform game development projects.
- Experience working with people from a variety of cultures and backgrounds.
- You have shipped at least one game as a Release Manager.
Besides being a part of our amazing crew - there are more great perks of being a sharkster... Find them here!