Who we are
Sharkmob is on an epic journey, and we want you to join us! Come explore new territory in the realm of AAA online gaming. Our studios are working on three new titles, the first being a battle royal twist on Vampire: The Masquerade.
Collaboration for us is key, working in cross-discipline teams allows us to bring together our expertise and create the best possible experiences for our players. We are looking for people who want to have fun at work, share ownership, and make smart decisions. Responsible people who have a positive attitude, are passionate, and value professionalism.
The games we are making, and the level of ambition we have, require a wide range of backgrounds and expertise. It takes lots of different people and we would love for you to be one of them!
Our Engineering Team
The Engineering Team is a multi-disciplinary group working across all things technology. We collaborate closely with Design, Narrative and Art to bring to life world class interactive experiences. The team is made up of passionate technologists who thrive on engineering excellence as well as pushing the boundaries of what is possible with new and innovative solutions.
What you will do
- Work closely with the Design team to prototype new and interesting game experiences.
- Collaborate with the wider engineering group to design and develop game systems that stretch from the network layer, to gameplay, to screen.
- Liaise with other disciplines to reduce friction and streamline iteration.
- Continue to develop your engineering skills.
- Work closely with the production team to inform our project timelines.
Who you are
- You have game development experience in a Gameplay Engineering role or similar.
- A skillful C/C++ programmer.
- You have an excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals and mathematics.
- Excited about prototyping features.
- You have a real passion for online games.
- You have a good sense of game design and high quality in gameplay.
How you will grow
At Sharkmob we want you to be the best you can be. That is why we will help you to learn and develop skills in:
- Building sustainable and scalable gameplay networked features.
- Driving project wide impact through high quality software ownership and delivery.
- Working and developing software using cutting edge engine technology (Unreal Engine 4/5).
- Applying the latest programming techniques and processes.
- Collaborating effectively within a AAA game development team.
Who we are:
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage.