Who we are
Sharkmob is on an epic journey, and we want you to join us! Come explore new territory in the realm of AAA online gaming. Our studios are working on three new titles, the first being Bloodhunt, a battle royal twist on Vampire: The Masquerade . Collaboration for us is key, working in cross-discipline teams allows us to bring together our expertise and create the best possible experiences for our players. We are looking for people who want to have fun at work, share ownership, and make smart decisions; responsible people who have a positive attitude, are passionate, and value professionalism.
The games we are making, and the level of ambition we have, require a wide range of backgrounds and expertise. It takes lots of different people and we would love for you to be one of them!
Our Technical Art Team
The Technical Art Team breathe life into our worlds, vehicles and characters by working closely with both the Art and Engineering teams. They have a passion for creating cutting edge AAA visuals to fully leverage what is possible with modern toolsets and hardware.
What you will do
- Create inspiring artwork that captures our players imaginations.
- Collaborate with the tech and content teams to define and maintain art content pipelines.
- Maintain the great communication between Sharkmob London and Malmö teams.
- Be proactive and work collaboratively with the wider team to drive our project forwards with exciting ideas.
- Continue to develop your skills and the skills of those around you.
- Work closely with the production team to inform our project timelines.
Who you are
- You have shipped at least one AAA game from end-to-end as Senior or Lead Technical Artist.
- You have experience leading a team of Technical artists.
You have proven technical art experience on current-gen platforms.
- You have a deep understanding of modern toolsets and techniques.
- You are comfortable working alongside other disciplines to define a variety of content pipelines.
- A problem solver who can drive innovation.
- You have experience driving efforts around performance optimizations.
- You have a passion for creating and playing games.
What you will learn
At Sharkmob we want you to be the best you can be. That is why we will help you to learn and develop skills in:
- How to create positive and effective working relationships with outsourcing studios and external artists.
- Leadership within a AAA game development team.
- Your our core artistic skills to become an even better artist!
- The use of cutting-edge art production toolsets and techniques.
Who we are:
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage.