Join Sharkmob’s Creative Services team; the inhouse corner stone that provides the studio and all its different teams with visual assets of all sorts. Anything from release Trailers to style guides.
Your role as a cinematics artist will focused on working with videos and screenshots for the games in production. It will range from anything in-between trailers to images for social media posts.
You love to help and share your expertise with others in the team and the company, and you’re driven to look for new solutions and processes to take our productions to the next level. You’re good at delivering feedback, but you’re just as good at taking notes when your team and different stakeholders share their point of view.
- Animation work in Motion builder and Unreal editor
- Set up scenes in Unreal editor and rendering shots.
- Helping others with editor issues and improving editor workflow.
- Recording and processing Motion capture data.
- Experience in cinematic productions for games or movies.
- Excellent understanding of staging, framing, timing and lighting.
- Motion Capture Experience, preferably in Vicon.
- Proficiency in Motion builder.
- Well written and spoken English.
- Master of time management.
That little extra
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4. in particular
- Experience with Maya
- Rigging experience
- A passion and love for games