Are you passionate about creating video and film? Are you as comfortable behind the camera as you are in the editing room? Can you combine both technical and creative skills and create engaging videos? Are you looking for a job? Then you might be our next Communication Team member!
Sharkmob is a growing company working with AAA games. Our audience is global, we have studios in both London and Malmö and we have lots of exciting ideas on how to use video in our communication – both internally and externally. For this purpose, we are now looking for a Video Communication Specialist.
Our Communication team is based in Malmö and consists of three people today. We are however lacking a dedicated resource to take care of our video needs; shoot footage, edit it, convert into suitable formats and manage larger scale productions with freelancers or outsourcing crews.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about video and moving media, who loves to collaborate with others and sees the film-camera as an extension of themselves. You are as comfortable in the editing room as when you shoot and you have experience creating high quality videos.
- Assisting Communications and HR with their video needs
- Create recruitment and studio trailers
- Shoot footage at studio events, and just during general operations
- Post work and editing
- Working with, and staying coherent to our visual strategies
- Excellent eye for composition, storytelling, lighting.
- Experienced with camera and relevant filming equipment
- Editing, post processing
- Experience from other professional video productions
- Self-reliant, structured/organized and driven
- Well written and spoken English
That little extra
- Passionate about video games and have experience in the industry