“The thing I enjoy most as a lead at Sharkmob is the freedom to structure my team and the work we do and the fact that Management trusts us without forcing any sort of unnecessary procedures or bureaucracies on us.
It's really great to be able to create an environment where the team can thrive and truly focus on what they are best at - creating amazing environment art.”
- Johannes, Lead Environment artist
What will you do?
- Active communication with your team and other departments such as Tech Art, Level Design and Art Direction.
- Take charge of production planning.
- Coordinate with outsourcing partners.
- Help your team to grow and develop.
- Create pipelines in accordance with performance budgets.
Who are you?
As a lead you are an cultural ambassador who strives to create a fun and balanced working environment for your team. We trust you to be a mentor for juniors and a sounding board for others - spread your knowledge! You will be working closely with the team to make sure we achieve the best quality in terms of visuals, playability and performance - only the best is good enough for you!
- At least 2 shipped AAA titles or 6 years of relevant industry experience.
- A broad knowledge base in fields such as level art, level design, modeling, texturing, technical skills, a solid understanding of the rendering pipeline etc.
- Experience in mentoring younger team members.
- An interest in actively creating a fun and productive work environment for your team.
That little extra:
- Experience with modular kits and a procedural pipeline.
- Experience with Unreal, Shaders, Blueprints/Scripting and Houdini.