We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to strengthen our DevOps team and bring next-generation tools and practices to game development and online game services. You will be working with some of the latest technologies and methodologies to design, implement, and maintain the game's tools, systems, and services; achieving a true always-online platform with minimum interruptions.
As a studio we offer you the opportunity to explore new territory in the realm of online gaming, starting with our first game based on the Vampire: The Masquerade universe. We are looking for people who want to have fun at work, share ownership, and make smart decisions; responsible people who have a positive attitude, are passionate, and value professionalism.
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Excellent Python and bash skills.
- Familiar with managing applications on GCP.
- Proficiency with containerization and cluster management technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- The knowledge to continually improve CI/CD tools, processes, and procedures.
- Ability to build tools to monitor & alert high performance and low latency applications.
- Experience from troubleshooting core network, system & performance issues.
- Technical skills in scaling application management, NoSQL, CDN technologies, network analysis tools, and distributed systems will be crucial to success in identifying production issues.
- Enthusiasm for new technologies.
You don't need to be a gamer to join us, but we consider it a bonus (and hopefully, you do too)!