We are set to launch our first game in 2021. Now we are looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist to bring players into our thrilling Vampire universe through leveraging performance marketing operations across multiple channels!
If you are a self-starter with an analytical mind, creative capabilities, with a “gets-things-done” attitude, who would thrive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment, then this is your chance to join Sharkmob’s marketing team at a time where you will truly matter! Come on board and let’s create a great legacy together!
- Collaborate with agency partners to plan and execute SEM, database marketing, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Supervise multi-channel performance marketing strategy, covering short and long terms brand growth plans.
- Oversee the development of e-marketing content to maintain a consistent brand voice.
- Measure and asses the performance of all digital marketing campaigns against our goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identify trends and insights, and help optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Identify critical conversion and drop off points, and optimize user funnels in collaboration with internal/external partners.
- Control the media budget and prepare relevant reports.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- 5+ years of experience in ad campaign management.
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking.
- Experience in optimizing user funnels.
- Acute attention to accuracy and detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- A willingness to wear multiple hats and roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Experience in video games or digital entertainment industry is a plus.
Who we are:
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: The Bloodhunt set for release in 2021; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage.