Sharkmob is on an epic journey, and we want you to join us! Come explore new territory in the realm of AAA online gaming. Our studios are working on three new titles, the first being a battle royal twist on Vampire: The Masquerade. Collaboration for us is key, working in cross-discipline teams allows us to bring together our expertise and create the best possible experiences for our players. We are looking for people who want to have fun at work, share ownership, and make smart decisions; responsible people who have a positive attitude, are passionate, and value professionalism.
The games we are making, and the level of ambition we have, require a wide range of backgrounds and expertise. It takes lots of different people and we would love for you to be one of them!
Our Vehicle Team
The Vehicle Team is collaborating closely on all creative and technical aspects of the project to draw players into the experience with highly detailed compelling vehicles. They have a passion for creating cutting edge AAA vehicles that fully leverage what is possible with modern toolsets and hardware.
What you will do
- Create great looking vehicles that capture our player’s imaginations.
- Be proactive and work collaboratively with the wider team to drive our project forwards with exciting ideas.
- Continue to develop your own skills and the skills of those around you.
- Work closely with the Art Director and Concept Artists to develop and maintain a consistent visual direction.
Who you are
- You have shipped at least one AAA game as a Vehicle Artist.
- You have proven vehicle art experience on current-gen platforms.
- You have a good understanding of modern toolsets and techniques.
- You are comfortable working with other disciplines to define vehicle content pipelines.
- You love problem solving and driving innovation.
- You have a passion for creating and playing games.
What you will learn
At Sharkmob we want you to be the best you can be. That is why we will help you to learn and grow in these areas:
- Creating cutting edge Vehicle Art for a AAA game.
- Developing collaborative skills within a AAA game development team.
- Your core artistic skills to ultimately become an even better artist!
- Be kept up-to-date with cutting edge at production toolsets and techniques.
Who we are
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: The Bloodhunt set for release in 2021; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage.