This is no ordinary E-commerce role. We are set to launch our first game in 2021, a Battle Royale adventure set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe. We now need to expand our Sales team with one more E-commerce Store Specialist to make sure that we offer the best store for our players. You will get the chance to make an impact on our players and brand experience from the very beginning!
- Managing our in-game store and first-party stores such as Steam.
- Manage battle passes, items, bundles, pricing, discounts, and campaigns across channels.
- Analyze and customize items and sales in stores together with your team.
- Be a part of a cross-functional team and, through data analysis, propose, develop and run activities and campaigns in stores to optimize for maximum business value.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in E-commerce
- Experience in store backends systems and conversion
- Relevant education in E-commerce
- Strong understanding of digital business based on analysis, customer behavior, sales management, and conversion optimization
- Good knowledge of analyst tools such as Google Analytics and/or Tableau.
- Clear focus on results
- A passion for sales and games!
Besides being a part of our amazing crew - there are more great perks of being a sharkster... Find them here!