We are set to launch our first game; a Battle Royale twist to the "Vampire: the Masquerade" universe. To make sure that the asset outsourcing pipelines are run as efficient as possible we are now looking to strengthen the QA team with an Art Quality Coordinator.
You will be a key part of the journey to increase our external production and improve how we work with our external partners. As coordinator you will work hand in hand with internal asset production to make sure both internal and external pipelines work together seamlessly. You will be part of the QA team, but will work closely together with our Art and Outsourcing teams. This role has a blend of testing, controlling and planning aspects, so we expect you to be a well-rounded professional with a degree of familiarity in these areas.
Key elements of the role:
- Reviewing submitted assets according to documented guidelines and technical specifications.
- Ongoing feedbacking and final approval of all submissions from a QC perspective.
- Ownership of the validation process for outsourced assets from initial testing to actual in-game submission and QA.
- Keeping track of asset quality in game and coordinating testing of assets with the assistance from our functionality QA team.
Asset validation and categorization
- Filling out content planning documents with correct blueprints and managing changes done to those documents.
- Being the go-to person for asset naming, in order to maintain a logical order to our catalogue of assets.
- Creating blueprints for files delivered from outsourcing, for all content types.
Planning and coordination
- Providing planning support by managing Jira tasks assigned to outsourcing.
- Maintaining and organizing backlog of orders with correct prioritization.
- Preparing order briefs (character, concept, props, environment) for outsourcing partners.
- Maintaining documentation of technical requirements and guidelines for outsourcing partners.
- Previous experience in similar QA, QC or other roles focusing on testing and coordinating the technical aspects of asset production.
- Proficient with Excel and Jira.
- Organized with high attention to detail.
- A quick learner.
That little extra:
- Proficient with Maya and asset skinning.
- Experience working in UE4.