We are set to launch our first game, a Battle Royale twist on the "Vampire: the Masquerade" universe. Now we are looking for a Sales Analyst to help us improve our business through in-game store and sales data. You will be part of the Sales team and work closely with our Senior Business Analyst and Ecommerce Store Specialist, to help drive sales initiatives and identify trends.
If you like numbers and have a passion for games, then this is the right job for you!
- Your role as a Sales Analyst at Sharkmob will be to track the store and sales data and give adequate advice as to how the business can go forward by increasing profit and sales.
- Your duties also include financial modeling, forecasting, and reporting on your insights.
- Own sales analytics and data collection.
- With other team members, identify and follow up KPIs.
- Develops insights from data for continuous store improvement.
- Analyze, synthesize and present data in a way that is actionable for the Sales team and management.
- Research, analysis, and benchmarking of competition.
- Provide an analytical function to the Sales team and management – helping make smart decisions by measuring our business.
- To become a Sales Analyst at Sharkmob, you will need to have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business Studies, or IT. Having related experience is preferred but not always necessary.
- A familiarity with Excel and similar spreadsheet software.
- You are metrics and data-informed, and understand how to produce effective reports using tools such as Tableau, using it to improve processes and policy.
That little extra:
- Some experience from statistics and/or statistical testing.
- You are an excellent communicator.
- It would be great, and considered an advantage if you have prior experience working in the Ecommerce or gaming industry!
Who we are:
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: The Bloodhunt set for release in 2021; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage.