Do you get excited taking on challenges that seem impossible… building a team that conquers everything from performance to
is making three exciting new games and our tech teams are growing! Our first game is closing in on its release and our second mysterious game in Malmö is still in the early stages, either way you will join us in a
very exciting and influential phase.
You will be mentoring and driving the development of your team and those around you. Being
collaborative and helping each other is the most essential part of our culture
and the way we work. We are a team with big ambitions, that value smart
decisions, creativity and passion for the craft. You will be building a new
team of tool and engine developers, essential for shipping the game!
this a great time to join Sharkmob Johan?
"The projects will face a lot of interesting
challenges when it comes to world building, pipelines, streaming and
performance - I can't wait to take them on!"
Bernhardsson, Lead Programmer.
see yourself as a leader that thrives in an environment where you are able to
influence the course of the project and develop your team - then we are the
studio you're looking for.
- You have shipped a game in a senior or lead tech role or similar.
- At least 4 years professional experience working independently in C++.
- Enjoys developing architecture and systems supporting the game.
- Experience in render programming.
- You lead by example and bring out the best in people around you.
- You are solution minded and always bring a positive attitude.
- A true collaborative spirit - who ensures smooth and efficient communication between disciplines.
That little extra:
- Experience in console development
- Experience in developing a AAA game
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience in making tools to support development
- Experience with open world games
Who we are:
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: Bloodhunt - a battle royale set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage.