We are looking for someone to lead a team of gameplay
programmer as we build an ambitious and great multiplayer game!
is making three exciting new games and our second project is growing! We are
still in the early stages of the game, so you will join us in a
very exciting and influential phase. You will be mentoring and driving the
development of your team and those around you.
collaborative and helping each other is the most essential part of our culture
and the way we work. We are a team with big ambitions, that value smart
decisions, creativity and has a love for the craft. The team consists of
passionate gameplay programmers with different backgrounds and experiences, but
with on thing in common - making great games!
best thing with my team is that I can joke and be myself, but also that we
solve problems together!"
Öhrn, Gameplay programmer.
see yourself as a leader that thrives in an environment where you are able to
influence the course of the project and develop your team - then we are the
studio you're looking for.
- You have shipped a game in a senior or lead gameplay role or similar.
- At least 4 years professional experience working independently in C++.
- Enjoys working with game designers to shape features and systems.
- You lead by example and bring out the best in the people around you.
- You are solution minded and always bring a positive attitude.
- A true collaborative spirit - who ensures smooth and efficient communication between disciplines.
That little extra:
- Experience in building UI/UX.
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4.
- Experience in building multiplayer games.
Who we are:
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: Bloodhunt - a battle royale set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage.