Who we are
Sharkmob is on an epic journey, and we want you to join us! Come explore new territory in the realm of AAA online gaming. Our studios are working on three new titles, the first being a battle royal twist on Vampire: The Masquerade. Collaboration for us is key, working in cross-discipline teams allows us to bring together our expertise and create the best possible experiences for our players. We are looking for people who want to have fun at work, share ownership, and make smart decisions; responsible people who have a positive attitude, are passionate, and value professionalism.
The games we are making, and the level of ambition we have, require a wide range of backgrounds and expertise. It takes lots of different people and we would love for you to be one of them!
Our animation team
The Animation Team is collaborating closely on all creative and technical aspects of the project to draw players into the experience with character animation. They have a passion for creating cutting-edge AAA animations that fully leverage what is possible with modern toolsets and hardware.
What you will do
- Create great-looking animation that capture our player’s imaginations.
- Be proactive and work collaboratively with the wider team to drive our project forwards with exciting ideas.
- Continue to elevate your own skills and the skills of those around you.
- Work closely with the Art Director to develop and maintain a consistent visual direction.
Who you are
- You have shipped at least one AAA game as an Animator.
- You have proven animation experience on current-gen platforms.
- You have a good understanding of modern toolsets and techniques.
- You are comfortable working with other disciplines to define animation content and pipelines.
- You love problem solving and driving innovation.
- You have a passion for creating and playing games.
What you will learn
At Sharkmob we want you to be the best you can be. That is why we will help you to learn and develop skills in:
- Collaborating and building effective working relationships within a AAA game development team.
- Your core animation skills to ultimately become an even better Animator!
- Be kept up-to-date with cutting edge production toolsets and techniques.
***Please apply with an updated Portfolio/ examples of your work***