As a Technical Gameplay Animator, you will be working on our exciting upcoming games, together with some of the most talented people in the games industry… in downtown Malmö @ Sharkmob!
The Technical Gameplay Animator is an important link between animators and programmers. You will help the animators transfer their vision to the game.
You will also be heavily involved in developing and expanding our animation tech and tools.
The games we are making, and the level of ambition we have, require a wide range of backgrounds and expertise. It takes lots of different people and we would love for you to be one of them!
What you will do
- Create and maintain animation Blueprints in Unreal Engine.
- Work closely with animators and programmers to build efficient, high fidelity, animation systems.
- Be proactive and work collaboratively with the wider team to drive our project forwards with exciting ideas.
- Continue to develop your skills and the skills of those around you.
- Be a big part of driving Sharkmob’s animation tech forward.
Who you are
- You have shipped at least one AAA game from end-to-end.
- You have a deep understanding of modern toolsets and techniques.
- You have an extensive knowledge in setting up and optimizing UE4 Blueprints.
- You are comfortable working with other disciplines to define animation tech and pipelines.
- You love problem solving and driving innovation.
- You have a passion for creating and playing games.
- You have a great passion for animation and anything that moves.
What you will learn
At Sharkmob we want you to be the best you can be and that is why in this role we will help you to learn and develop skills in:
- Developing collaborative skills within a AAA game development team.
- Your core artistic skills to become an even better artist!
- Be kept up-to-date with cutting edge at production toolsets and techniques.
Who we are
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: The Bloodhunt set for release in 2021; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage.