What is unique about working at Sharkmob?
"You get to choose what
you want to do next. You quickly become a central part of the organization"
- Jakob Törmä, Programmer.
to work on what you think will improve the game in the best way"
Chris Pons, Programmer.
resonates with you - let's get to know each other! We are making three exciting
new games and therefore looking for that special someone who shares our values
and passion for creating the best games possible. We are a team with big
ambitions, so we value smart decisions, creativity and passion
for the craft. We are looking for somebody who cares deeply about gameplay and
how players experience the game. So if you consider yourself to be a skilled programmer that thrives in close collaborations with others - then we
are the studio you're looking for.
gameplay programmer you will work with everything from combat and movement, to systems managing the game world. You will also make sure that all features implemented work well in an online environment.
- At least 2 years game development experience
- Experienced C++ Programmer
- Good understanding in how to design, implement, and work in a feature rich game engine
- Ability to analyze and dissect gameplay features and what makes them work
- Ability to create systems that stretch from the network layer, to gameplay, to screen
- A true collaborative spirit - making sure communication works efficiently between disciplines
- Experience of working with Unreal Engine 4
- Worked with network programming
- Shipped one or more games for PC and Console
Who we are:
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: Bloodhunt - a battle royale set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage.