Sharkmob is setting out on an epic journey and we are in an expansive phase. Under the leadership of our IT Manager Niklas Dahlberg, we are building a world-class IT team to support our studio's ambitious approach to making games. We now need a skilled Atlassian Engineer to maintain and develop our Atlassian cloud suite which includes Jira and Confluence.
Your responsibility will be to support our different team's Jira projects and Confluence pages. You will be responsible for maintaining, upgrading, growing, and operating our Atlassian Suite.
You’ll own and shape the environment as you see fit together with the IT Manager.
Who you are
You enjoy working with different tasks and have a structured way of working. You are good at spotting relevant patterns and issues and make informed decisions on what to prioritize. You are a true team player who delivers end-user support with a smile and is skilled in explaining technical issues to colleagues who may not have a tech background.
- Drive the enhancements, maintenance, and expansion of the Atlassian tools set across our organization
- Continuously evaluate internal processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement with a high level of innovation
- Communicate with all levels of management and team members
- Work within JIRA to enable custom workflows, fields, dashboards, and reports
- Help guide and maintain the organization of data in Confluence
- Own the IT Confluence space, document processes, and how-to guides
- Create and facilitate training on current and new processes
- A couple of years of experience as a Site admin working with the Atlassian Suite of tools (includes Jira Software, Confluence, and Jira Service Management)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate with all levels of an organization and diverse teams
Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze and review current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement
- Ability to enjoy what you do and a true love for improving processes through technology
That little extra
- Experience with creating automation for repetitive processes
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and is open to all applicants intending to relocate as soon as possible.
Who we are
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: The Bloodhunt set for release in 2021; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage.