Sharkmob is looking for an innovative and inspiring Design Director for one of the projects we are working on. This is a higly ambitious AAA project powered by the Unreal 5 Engine, action-packed and filled with social elements. As a Design Director you will be working closely with the Creative Director, the directors on the project and designers to implement gameplay. By providing design direction and finding creative solutions to complex problems, you will be a part of building a new game from the ground up.
We want an enthusiastic leader that can take initiative and share their knowledge of and passion in making engaging and entertaining games. You will be part of a highly experienced crew with decades of experience making AAA games.
- Experience with creating and communicating design direction and inspiring developers to realize the creative vision
- Shipped at least one multiplayer game on console and PC as design director or lead designer
- Experience of iterative work with other disciplines
- Knowledge of design documentation
- Experience of scripting in game engines
- Good communication skills
- Passion for games
- Experience in user testing
- Experience in data-driven development using telemetrics
- Experience of Unreal Engine
Who we are:
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: Bloodhunt - a battle royale set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe, unannounced projects.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage.