Sharkmob is making two exciting new games and we are looking for someone to help us make the best games possible! We are a team with big ambitions, so we value smart decisions, creative professionalism, and passion for the craft. We are looking for somebody who cares deeply about AI and creating interesting and polished behaviors. The candidate we are looking for is a skilled AI programmer that can work closely with the design & art team to different types of agents in the game.
As an AI programmer, you will work with a wide range of different kinds of agents for different encounters. You’ll also make the world full of life while making sure to reach set performance targets.
- At least 2 years of game development experience.
- Great C++ Programmer
- Enjoys working with game designers to create interesting AI agents and the encounters surrounding them
- Good understanding in how to design, implement, and work in a feature-rich game engine
- Ability to analyze and dissect AI behaviors and what makes them work
- Can design highly performant systems that support many agents
- Effective communication and collaboration skills with other development disciplines
- A passion for games!
- Experience of working with Unreal Engine 4
- Shipped one or more games for PC and Console
Who we are:
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: The Bloodhunt set for release in 2021; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage.