As an Online Infrastructure Engineer / Site Reliability Engineer, you will be part of the development team for our upcoming game, a battle royale twist to the "Vampire: the Masquerade" universe! You will be working with some of the latest technologies and methodologies to design, implement, and maintain this game's infrastructure. We are currently assembling a team that will make this possible. Your primary role will be to operate a global-scale game server infrastructure for our highly anticipated AAA online game.
We think the ideal candidate effectively communicates complex technical concepts and is passionate about engineering perfection, performance, and quality and comfortable working autonomously. Last but not least - You also have a love for games!
- Excellent programming skills in Python and other script languages.
- Highly experienced with building cloud services and distributed systems (ECS, Docker/Kubernetes, etc.)
- Cloud service providers such as Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure.
- Infrastructure orchestration with Terraform.
- Configuration management and automation tools such as Saltstack or Ansible.
- Services and infrastructure monitoring tools such as Grafana, Stackdriver, Datadog, Prometheus, Nagios, and ELK stack.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve core network, system & performance issues to monitor & alert high performance and low latency applications.
- Enthusiastic for new technologies and growth.
Who we are:
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: The Bloodhunt set for release in 2021; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage.