Sharkmob is looking for a Senior Game Designer to join us at our studio in Malmö, Sweden. Our studios are working on three new titles, two of which are new IPs. In this role, you will design, implement and iterate on features in our upcoming 3rd person shooter game. Seize the opportunity to join in and really have a stake in the game we make and have a lot of fun doing it.
At Sharkmob, we value teamwork, trust, motivation, and setting colleagues up for success, all of which are key to making great games and creating a healthy work environment. We strive to empower developers, and there will be plenty of opportunities to make your mark and impact the way we work.
The games we are making, and the level of ambition we have, require a wide range of backgrounds and expertise. It takes lots of different people, and we would love for you to be one of them!
- Be a driving force in the design and development of gameplay features.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to deliver finalized features.
- Make sure features and systems work well together and integrate with other game loops.
- Work with the design team to iterate on features, take the initiative to implement improvements, and feedback on all aspects of the game.
- Experience on a AAA multiplayer project in a game design role.
- Good written and spoken English communication skills.
- Experience with working on game features from idea to design, implementation, and balancing.
- Several years of experience in similar roles.
That little extra:
- Experience working with Unreal Engine.
- Developed at least one game from conception to launch and supported them during their live period.
- Experience working with player data to improve game content.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and is open to all applicants intending to relocate as soon as possible.
Who we are:
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: Bloodhunt - a battle royale set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe slated for release in 2021; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more about Sharkmob and the perks of being a crew member here.