If you could re-brand your favorite game, what would you do? What crazy ideas would you like to see and how would you bring novelty for the players to enjoy? What if we told you that we have an opportunity just like that, to create and constantly evolve the seasons and art styles of our AAA-game?
This is an opportunity to be part of a tight-knitted brand team that will work not only with setting the art style, but also with producing in-game assets for the seasonal content.
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced creative who will help us bring our IP to the AAA-market. As a professional, you’re used to working in a fast-paced and global environment. You’ve done your fair share of both digital and print production, and you’re not afraid to challenge the status quo to push our brands to the next level!
Most importantly, you are a true team player who shares insight and learnings with your team. You’re good at delivering feedback, but you’re just as good at taking notes when your team and different stakeholders share their points of view.
- Producing in-game assets for the seasonal content.
- Re-imagining the season look together with the brand team.
- Working with, and staying coherent to our visual strategies, while also having the courage to challenge the status quo to develop our IPs further.
- Collaborating with other teams, such as Marketing, UI, Communications, and Game Development.
- Maintaining coherence for our IP.
- At least 5 years of experience as a graphic designer.
- Excellent eye for typography, color theory, image composition.
- Eager to streamline your workflow, but neat and tidy in your layer structure from the start.
- Advanced user of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- Ability to take a project from early concept to finished product (from sketching to original production), and then translating a proof of concept across a whole product line.
- Proven experience in working with print.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Master of time management.
That little extra
- Understanding of 3D and preferably some basic skills in Maya or Blender
- Experienced working in Unreal editor.
- Knowledge within localized content production
- Good at presenting your ideas in front of several stakeholders
Please make sure your application is in English as it’s our official company language.
Location of Role
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and is open to all applicants intending to relocate as soon as possible.
Who we are
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: Bloodhunt - a battle royale set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe slated for release in 2021; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more about Sharkmob and the perks of being a crew member here.