If you could re-brand your favorite game, what would you do? What crazy ideas would you like to see and how would you bring novelty for the players to enjoy? What if we told you that we have an opportunity just like that, to create and constantly evolve the seasons and art styles of our AAA-game?
This is an opportunity to be part of a tight-knitted brand team that will work not only with setting the art style, but also with producing in-game assets for the seasonal content.
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Illustrator/Marketing Artist who will help us bring our IP to the AAA-market. As a professional, you’re used to working in a fast-paced and global environment. You’re used to the 3D and 2D pipeline and thrive the most when the two are combined. You’re not afraid to challenge the status quo to push our brands to the next level!
Most importantly, you are a true team player who shares insight and learnings with your team. You’re good at delivering feedback, but you’re just as good at taking notes when your team and different stakeholders share their points of view.
- Producing in-game assets for the seasonal content.
- Re-imagining the season look together with the brand team.
- Capturing and setting up scenes in Unreal editor as a baseline for your illustrations.
- Post work with screenshots and other visual assets.
- Working with, and staying coherent to our visual strategies, while also having the courage to challenge the status quo to develop our IP further.
- Collaborating with other teams such as Marketing, UI, Communications, and Game Development.
- Proven experience working with a 3D and 2D pipeline.
- Excellent eye for image composition, colors, and storytelling.
- Eager to streamline your workflow, but stay neat and tidy in your layer structure from the start.
- Advanced user of Photoshop.
- A good understanding of 3D workflow.
- Excellent matte painter and experience in illustration techniques for realistic art.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Master of time management.
That little extra
- Experienced working in Unreal Engine.
- Good at presenting your ideas in front of several stakeholders.
Please make sure your application is in English as it is our official company language.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and is open to all applicants intending to relocate as soon as possible.
Who we are
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: Bloodhunt - a battle royale set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe slated for release in 2021; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more about Sharkmob and the perks of being a crew member here.