Sharkmob is on an epic journey, and we want you to join us! Collaboration for us is key, working in cross-discipline teams allows us to bring together our expertise and create the best possible experiences for our crew and our players. We are looking for people who want to have fun at work, share ownership, and make smart decisions; responsible people who have a positive attitude, are passionate, and value professionalism.
The games we are making, and the level of ambition we have, require a wide range of backgrounds and expertise. It takes lots of different people and we would love for you to be one of them.
What you will do
Our studio is growing fast, and we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to help us recruit the best people. You will provide them with an outstanding experience throughout the recruitment and onboarding journey, working closely with managers and developers throughout the entire process.
Sharkmob London is a new studio, and so you’ll be joining at an exciting time where it’s possible to have a real impact on how we build the foundations of our new business. You will also work closely with the talent team in Malmö to ensure a consistent Sharkmob recruitment experience!
- Experience running end-to-end sourcing and recruitment for technical and / or creative roles.
- Proven track record of finding top talent for previous employers or clients.
- Broad knowledge of a diverse range of recruiting sources.
- Experience pro-actively sourcing and building networks to aid long-term recruitment efforts.
- Experienced in interviewing candidates to ensure culture fit.
- Experience with offer negotiations and employment contract development.
- A people person who loves to build strong relationships.
- Good understanding of the various disciplines that make up a game development team, and the time scales and challenges involved with recruiting specific roles.
- Experience with global recruitment, immigration, and relocation.
Who we are
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: The Bloodhunt set for release in 2021; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage.