Sharkmob is on an epic journey, and we want you to join us! Come explore new territory in the realm of AAA online gaming. Our studios are working on three new titles, the first being Bloodhunt, a battle royal twist on Vampire: The Masquerade. Collaboration for us is key, working in cross-discipline teams allows us to bring together our expertise and create the best possible experiences for our players. We are looking for people who want to have fun at work, share ownership, and make smart decisions; responsible people who have a positive attitude, are passionate, and value professionalism.
The games we are making, and the level of ambition we have, require a wide range of backgrounds and expertise. It takes lots of different people and we would love for you to be one of them!
Our Character Team
The Character Team is collaborating closely on all creative and technical aspects of the project to draw players into the experience with highly detailed compelling characters. They have a passion for creating cutting edge AAA characters that fully leverage what is possible with modern toolsets and hardware.
What you will do
- Create great looking characters that capture our player’s imaginations.
- Collaborate with the Tech teams to define and maintain Character content pipelines and work.
- Handle communication between Sharkmob, outsourcing studios and external artists working with us.
- Be proactive and work collaboratively with the wider team to drive our project forwards with exciting ideas.
- Continue to develop your own skills and the skills of those around you.
- Work closely with the Art Director and Concept Artists to develop and maintain a consistent visual direction.
- Communicate with the production team to inform our project timelines.
Who you are
- You have shipped at least one AAA game from end-to-end as a Senior or Lead Character Artist.
- You have experience leading a team of Character artists.
- You have proven character art experience on current-gen platforms.
- You have a deep understanding of modern toolsets and techniques.
- You are comfortable working with other disciplines to define character content pipelines.
- You love problem solving and driving innovation.
- You have a passion for creating and playing games.
What you will learn
At Sharkmob we want you to be the best you can be. That is why we will help you to learn and develop skills in:
- How to lead and manage a diverse team of Character Artists.
- How create positive and effective working relationships with outsourcing studios and external artists.
- Collaborative skills within a AAA game development team.
- Your core artistic skills and ultimately become an even better artist!
- Be kept up-to-date with cutting edge art production toolsets and techniques.