Sharkmob is on an epic journey, and we want you to join us! Come explore new territory in the realm of AAA online gaming. Our studios are working on three new titles, the first being Bloodhunt, a battle royal twist on Vampire: The Masquerade. Collaboration for us is key. Working in cross-discipline teams allows us to bring together our expertise and create the best possible experiences for our players. We are looking for people who want to have fun at work, share ownership, and make smart decisions; responsible people who have a positive attitude, are passionate, and value professionalism.
The games we are making, and the level of ambition we have, require a wide range of backgrounds and expertise. It takes lots of different people and we would love for you to be one of them!
Our VFX Team
The VFX Team at Sharkmob breath life into our game worlds and make their hearts pump. We strive to make full use of modern tools and techniques to produce subtle ambiance, huge explosions and everything in between!
What you will do
- Create amazing visual effects.
- Be proactive and work collaboratively with the wider team to drive our project forward with exciting ideas.
- Continue to develop your skills and the skills of those around you.
- Work closely with the Art Director to develop and maintain a consistent visual direction.
Who you are
- You have proven VFX skills with an accompanying portfolio/reel.
- You have a good understanding of modern toolsets and techniques.
- You enjoy working with a team of creatives.
- You are excited to learn and grow as an artist.
- You love problem-solving.
- You have a passion for creating and playing games.
What you will learn
At Sharkmob we want you to be the best you can be. That is why we will help you to learn and develop skills in:
- How to collaborate effectively within a AAA game development team.
- How to make the most of modern toolsets.
- Understanding how your personal work fits into a grand project vision.
- How best to use an established Art Direction to inform the work you create.
- Your core artistic skills to become an even better artist!