Sharkmob is growing, both expanding in Malmö and building a new studio in Central London. We are on an epic journey, and we want you to join us!
Come explore new territory in the realm of AAA online gaming. Our studios are working on three new titles; the first being Bloodhunt, a battle royale twist on Vampire: The Masquerade.
Collaboration for us is key. Working in cross-discipline teams allows us to bring together our expertise and create the best possible experiences for our players. We are looking for people who want to have fun at work, share ownership, and make smart decisions; responsible people who have a positive attitude, are passionate, and value professionalism.
The games we are making, and the level of ambition we have, require a wide range of backgrounds and expertise. It takes lots of different people, and we would love for you to be one of them!
Our Technical Art Team
The Technical Art Team is a group breathing life into our worlds, vehicles and characters by working closely with both the Art and Engineering teams. They have a passion for creating cutting-edge AAA visuals that fully leverage what is possible with modern toolsets and hardware.
What you will do
- Create inspiring technological features that capture our player's imaginations.
- Collaborate with the engineering and content teams to define, create and maintain art content pipelines.
- Maintain communication between our teams in London and Malmö.
- Be proactive and work collaboratively with the wider team to drive our project forwards with exciting ideas.
- Continue to develop the skills of yourself and those around you.
- Work closely with the production team to inform our project timelines.
Who you are
- Shipped at least one AAA game.
- Proven technical art experience on current-gen platforms.
- Good understanding of modern toolsets and techniques.
- Comfortable working with other disciplines to define a variety of content pipelines.
- A passion for problem-solving and driving innovation.
- Experience driving efforts around performance optimizations.
- Passionate about creating and playing games.
How you will grow
At Sharkmob we want you to be the best you can be. That is why we will help you to learn and develop skills in:
- How to create positive and effective working relationships with outsourcing studios and external artists.
- Continue to improve your core artistic skills and ultimately become an even better artist!
- Be kept up to date with cutting-edge art production toolsets and techniques.