Sharkmob is working on an unannounced AAA, open-world, 3rd person multiplayer shooter built on a custom version of Unreal Engine 5. This game is still early in development, and you will join us in an exciting and pivotal phase.
Collaboration is key, and working in cross-discipline teams allows us to bring together our expertise and create the best possible experiences for our players. We are looking for people who want to have fun at work, share ownership, and make smart decisions; responsible people who have a positive attitude, are passionate, and value professionalism.
We have an opening for a Senior Prop Artist with great team spirit and sound technical knowledge! A genuine interest in creating 3D Art is expected - this is why you got into the business, right? You will be part of a team working on an entirely new game. Due to this, we trust you - as a senior - to be a mentor for juniors and a sounding board for others.
You will be working closely with the team to make sure we achieve the best quality in terms of visuals, playability, and performance.
- Several years of experience within the field and shipped at least one AAA title
- Experience with outsourcing
- Knowledge of game engines
- Proficiency in 3D software (3dsMax, Maya, or equivalent)
- Solid familiarity of modeling techniques
- Proficiency in Substance Painter
- Good knowledge of texture mapping and material
- Good sense of form, shape, silhouette and proportion in regards to objects
- Great practical knowledge of PBR
- Experience with mentoring others
- Solid English and communication skills
That Little Extra:
- Experience with Unreal Engine 5 in particular
- Experience with photogrammetry
- Good understanding and proficiency in Substance Designer
Who we are
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: Bloodhunt - a battle royale set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage.