We’re looking for a passionate and experienced creative who will help us bring our IPs to the AAA market. As a professional, you’re used to working in a fast-paced and global environment. You’re used to the 3D and 2D pipeline and thrive the most when the two are combined. You’re not afraid to challenge the status quo to push our brands to the next level!
Most importantly, you are a true team player who shares insight and learnings with your team. You’re good at delivering feedback, but you’re just as good at taking notes when your team and different stakeholders share their points of view.
- Working with the creative services team to deliver high-quality rendered assets
- Capturing and setting up scenes in Unreal Editor for marketing purposes
- Post work of screenshots and other visual assets
- Working with, and staying coherent to our visual strategies, while also having the courage to challenge the status quo to develop our IPs further
- Cooperating with Marketing, Communications, and Game Development
- Together with our creative service team, being the in-house cornerstone of all visual assets
- Proven experience working with a 3D and 2D pipeline
- Advanced user of Photoshop
- Excellent eye for image composition, colors, and storytelling
- Experience in maintaining coherence for several IPs
- Eager to streamline your workflow, but neat and tidy in your layer structure from the start
- Good at presenting your ideas in front of several stakeholders
- Good written and spoken English
That little extra
- Passionate about games
- Experienced working in Unreal editor
- Good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
Who we are
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: Bloodhunt - a battle royale set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage.