Sharkmob London is a brand-new AAA studio in the heart of London, with aspirations to build one of the largest and most creatively ambitious development teams in the world. Founded by a core team of industry veterans, and part of the Sharkmob and Tencent family of studios, we have the experience, backing, and ambition to build games that will change the world.
Sharkmob London are in the early stages of making a brand new, action-packed, online, AAA game in collaboration with our studio in Malmö. Now we need a Producer to support the London team and take responsibility for all aspects of defining, planning and executing the work. Reporting into the project’s Senior Producer based in London, you’ll be working collaboratively with cross-functional teams across the studio.
- Take ownership of one or more aspects of a project, ensuring the team can deliver on their goals through problem-solving, motivating and supporting them where necessary.
- Appreciate the needs of the game, business & technical challenges.
- Consistently look for opportunities to improve the team’s development effectiveness and quality of life. Track and report on development team progress and morale.
- Collaborate with discipline Directors and Leads to turn creative vision into actionable, scoped plans.
- Tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and create programs for solving those problems.
- Proactively identify upcoming risks, inefficiencies, issues, and bottlenecks, and resolve cross-team issues.
- Maintain a long-term view on planning, whilst embracing the iterative nature of the creative development process.
- Act as a figurehead and ambassador for your teams, building and managing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working as a Producer or in a similar leadership role within a large development team.
- Proven track record of leading a team in the effective delivery of high-quality work.
- Solid knowledge of modern project management methodologies and how best to apply them.
- Comfortable with project management software, e.g., JIRA.
- A good understanding of AAA development pipelines.
- Passionate about building good team culture and development efficiency.
- Great stakeholder management and communication skills.
- A genuine passion for creating and playing games.