Sharkmob London are in the early stages of making a brand new, action-packed, online, AAA game in collaboration with our studio in Malmö. Now we need a Senior Producer to support the London team and take responsibility for all aspects of defining, planning and executing the work. Reporting into the Production Director based in London, you’ll be working collaboratively with cross-functional teams across the studio.
Lead one or more aspects of a project, acting as the team’s cross-discipline guide, motivator, and problem solver.
- Have overall responsibility for the effective delivery of high-quality work.
- Pro-actively build good team culture and morale.
- Consistently look for opportunities to improve the team’s development effectiveness and quality of life.
- Collaborate with discipline Directors and Leads to turn creative vision into actionable, scoped plans.
- Track and report on development team progress, morale and possible development risk. Pro-actively solve problems as they arise.
- Maintain a long-term view on planning, whilst embracing the iterative nature of the creative development process.
- Act as a figurehead and ambassador for your teams, building and managing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working as a Senior Producer within a large development team.
- Proven experience leading a team in the effective delivery of high-quality work.
- A solid understanding of modern project management methodologies and how best to apply them.
- Comfortable with project management software, e.g. JIRA.
- Good understanding of AAA development pipelines.
- Passionate about building good team culture and development efficiency.
- Great stakeholder management and communication skills.
- A genuine passion for creating and playing games.
Sharkmob London is a brand-new AAA studio in the heart of London, with aspirations to build one of the largest and most creatively ambitious development teams in the world. Just like the original Sharkmob studio in Malmö, Sharkmob London was founded by a team of industry veterans. As a part of Tencent Games we have the experience, backing, and ambition to build the games of the future!
Remuneration and benefits
- Competitive salaries based on up-to-date data from external benchmarking providers & reviewed annually.
- 30 days annual leave, in addition to all UK Bank Holidays.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy.
- Discretionary annual performance-based bonus of up to 12%.
- Private pension (10% total, up to 5% individual contribution matched by Sharkmob).
- BUPA private Healthcare, Cigna dental cover, life insurance scheme and income protection policy.
- £425 yearly preventative healthcare allowance.
- Core studio hours 10:00-16:00 with 1 'wellness hour' to be used per week.
- Daily breakfasts, snacks & refreshments at the studio.
- VISA sponsorship (individual & dependents).
- Relocation assistance for people outside the UK (1 month accommodation, flights/travel paid for, £2,500 logistics/removal costs reimbursed).
- Assistance for people reloccating within the UK (up to £2,000 to spend on travel into London for flat viewings and moving vans/couriers).
- Game sharing profits - 10% of profits for each released game will be distributed evenly amongst those who worked on the game.