Do you often find yourself thinking about the sound of a movie rather than focusing on the actual movie? Is your attention drawn to ways of how to improve the audio of the games you play, that you believe would have made the overall experience even more engaging? Then you may be our next Senior Audio Designer!
As a Senior Audio Designer you will be part of the team for our unannounced, ambitious AAA project. We can't say or show much about what we are working on - but what we can say is that there is incredible work being done by an ambitious crew made up of a mix of industry veterans and new talent. You will be involved in both the creative and technical aspects of audio implementation, to help set the tone for the game and make everything come together! Here is a chance to make an impact and not only create a game, but build a company and make your voice heard.
Sound interesting? See below if you believe that you have what it takes!
- Be a key sound design contributor within our Audio Team
- Create and implement sound assets like weapons, vehicles, items, characters, ambience, UI and VO
- Help planning and organizing audio tasks
- Communicate effectively with artists, designers and programmers about the audio needs for our games and make sure they are consistent with the vision
- Occasional recording of sound effects and production planning
- Help testing and Quality Control of in-game audio assets
- 3+ years experience creating sound for (AAA) games
- Experience implementing game audio using Wwise
- Proficiency with modern computer-based audio production tools such as Ableton Live, Cubase, Reaper, WaveLab, Sound Forge and similar
- Excellent and organizational, planning and communication skills
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge
Experience working with vehicle audio is a plus
- Having worked with a major game engine and knowledge of Unreal and Blueprints
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: Bloodhunt - a battle royale set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage.