We are looking for a procedural mastermind to join Sharkmob on an unannounced project! Someone who will work with Houdini and Unreal to help us create a wide range of procedural tools as we advance.
You will be the hero that the artists thank in their prayers as you save them hours and hours of boredom by creating tools that automate away those tedious, repetitive tasks. Hopefully, you are passionate about procedural pipelines and want to spread the gospel of proceduralism.
You enjoy solving complex, hard-to-define problems and working with talented artists and designers.
You will work with areas like procedural world generation, tool creation (in Houdini and Unreal Engine), and generating content off-line to be used in the game. Beyond that, you will also research and develop art pipelines to help bring your coworkers' ideas to life!
There are also many opportunities to bring your own ideas on how we can use proceduralism to improve the game as we are always looking for innovative solutions.
- Experience working with procedural setups in Houdini.
- You have previous work experience working with a game engine.
- Excellent communication skills as you will work closely with your team and other departments.
- Strong problem-solving and prototyping abilities. You will face tasks and requests that are not clearly defined and work together with other departments to figure out what you can achieve and how best to achieve it.
- A true team player since a large part of our job is solving problems for others, and you need to be able to support artists/designers with their work.
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: Bloodhunt - a battle royale set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage.