Sharkmob is on an epic adventure and we want you to join us as we explore new territory in the realm of AAA online gaming. Our studios are working on three titles. We are fortunate to work with things we are passionate about and we have the privilege of creating entertainment for others to enjoy. Now we are looking for an IT System Administrator to join us at our studio in Malmö, Sweden. You will join an IT team, a total of 11 people.
At Sharkmob, we value teamwork, trust, motivation, and setting colleagues up for success, all of which are key to making great games and creating a healthy work environment. As a person, you are a responsible team player who takes ownership and drives work forward. You are good at time management and have high interpersonal skills.
Reporting to the IT Lead, our new IT System Administrator will be responsible for maintaining, implementing, and developing IT infrastructure solutions. This will be done in collaboration with the wider IT team and key stakeholders. We are looking for a technical problem-solver with a wide area of expertise across Windows, Linux, and Mac within a fast-growing company. We believe in empowering our team to thrive by creating a work environment and processes that allow for ownership and freedom to define best-in-class IT solutions.
- Install, configure and maintain server infrastructure, preferably in a 365/Azure on-prem hybrid solution
- Setup and manage GPOs and Intune Policies
- Manage our IAM environment in Okta, implement and maintain workflows, add SSO applications, etc.
- Setup and manage devices and profiles in Intune endpoint manager, Windows, Macs, iOS, and Android
- Maintain our backup solution, Veeam
- Setup and maintain patch management rules and schedule
- Create and update documentation using a wiki (Confluence)
- Set up and manage our VM infrastructure hosts Nutanix, VMware, and Hyper-V
- You have 2-3+ years of experience as an IT System Administrator
- You are a passionate, service-oriented team player with excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with information on hand
- Great understanding of Windows operating systems
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, PowerShell, AD, Microsoft 365, IAM)
- Good understanding of internal networks (routing, DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- Good knowledge of IT security and best practices
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: Bloodhunt - a battle royale set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage.