Have you designed a bunch of websites, and they are all starting to look the same? Maybe it’s time to try out something new. Let’s do games! Why not create a cool game HUD instead of switching out a footer on a webpage?
As a developer, you will craft new and existing features into the game, both in-game hud and player journeys. Together with your UI/UX team colleagues, you will create a beautiful and playable experience!
Who are you?
- The bridge between UI design and code.
- Willing to learn Unreal Engine and get into the game development environment.
- Excited to explore new trends within frontend interactions.
- Self-reliant and love taking new initiatives.
- Building UI systems.
- Create and maintain the frontend platform to serve as a core building block for the game.
- Improve performance by finding and unclogging bottlenecks.
- Working closely with the UI/UX team and the wider development team.
- Identifying areas of improvement and proactively implementing those with the team.
- As a developer you are not here to build our website, you’re here to become our expert in the implementation for games!
- Knowledge and experience in software development.
- Experience in designing and building UI/UX.
- At least 5 years working with relevant digital products (web or mobile apps etc.).
- Unhindered in English, both written and spoken.
- Experience in at least one of the following engines: Unreal Engine, Unity, Snowdrop, or Frostbite.
- Shipped a AAA title.
- Experience in motion graphics, animation, or VFX.
Who we are
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: Bloodhunt - a battle royale set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage.