As an Animator, you will help bring our characters and worlds to life by making AAA-quality gameplay animations for our project. You'll work with the Lead Animator, Art Director and Art Manager to identify and implement solutions to increase the animation quality. You will also work closely with the Game Design and Gameplay Engineering teams to improve the player experience and further develop our animation systems.
- Create amazing animations that bring our characters and worlds to life.
- Plan your work, identifying dependencies and raising risks alongside the Production team, Lead Animator and Art Manager.
- Regularly communicate with the Lead Animator, Art Director and Art Manager to discuss progress and review animation work.
- Collaborate with all disciplines to understand their animation requirements and propose and implement solutions to these.
- Proactive in identifying issues and communicating this to the relevant stakeholders.
- Proven track record in delivering AAA gameplay animations.
- Detailed understanding of modern toolsets and techniques.
- A love for problem solving and driving innovation.
- A passion for creating and playing games.
Sharkmob London is a brand-new AAA studio in the heart of London, with aspirations to build one of the largest and most creatively ambitious development teams in the world. Just like the original Sharkmob studio in Malmö, Sharkmob London was founded by a team of industry veterans. As a part of Tencent Games we have the experience, backing, and ambition to build the games of the future!
Remuneration and benefits
- 30 days annual leave, in addition to all UK Bank Holidays.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy (3 days in the office, 2 days at home).
- Discretionary annual performance-based bonus of up to 12%.
- Private pension (up to 5% matched contribution from Sharkmob).
- BUPA private Healthcare, Cigna dental cover, life insurance scheme and income protection policy.
- £425 yearly wellness allowance to spend on i.e gym membership etc
- Flexible working hours. Our Core studio hours are 10:00-16:00 with 1 'wellness hour' to be used per week
- Daily breakfasts, snacks & refreshments at the studio
- Interest-free season ticket loan, cycle-to-work scheme, work mobile (iOS/Android)
- VISA sponsorship (individual & dependents)
- Relocation assistance for people outside the UK (1-month accommodation, flights/travel paid for, reasonable logistics/removal costs reimbursed)
- Game sharing profits - 10% of profits of each released game will be distributed amongst each employee who worked on the game.