As a Senior Animator, you will help bring our characters and worlds to life by making AAA-quality gameplay animations for our project. You'll work with the Lead Animator, Art Director and Art Manager to identify and implement solutions to increase the animation quality. You will also work closely with the Game Design and Gameplay Engineering teams to improve the player experience and further develop our animation systems.
- Create amazing animations that bring our characters and worlds to life.
- Alongside the Production team and Art Manager, plan and organise the team's work, raise and track risks and mitigations where appropriate.
- Regularly communicate with the Lead Animator, Art Director and Art Manager to discuss progress and review animation work.
- Collaborate with all disciplines to understand their animation requirements and propose and implement solutions to these.
- Proactive in identifying and resolving issues and communicating with relevant stakeholders as needed.
- Proven track record in delivering AAA gameplay animations.
- Detailed understanding of modern toolsets and techniques.
- Enjoy working with other disciplines to define animation requirements and pipelines.
- A love for problem-solving and driving innovation.
- A passion for creating and playing games.
Remuneration and benefits
- Competitive salaries based on up-to-date data from external benchmarking providers & reviewed annually.
- 30 days annual leave, in addition to all UK Bank Holidays.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy.
- Discretionary annual performance-based bonus of up to 12%.
- Private pension (10% total, up to 5% individual contribution matched by Sharkmob).
- BUPA Private Healthcare, Cigna dental cover, life insurance scheme and income protection policy.
- £425 yearly preventative healthcare allowance.
- Core studio hours 10:00-16:00 with 1 'wellness hour' to be used per week.
- Daily breakfasts, snacks & refreshments at the studio.
- VISA sponsorship (individual & dependents).
- Relocation assistance for people outside the UK (1-month accommodation, flights/travel paid for, £2,500 logistics/removal costs reimbursed).
- Assistance for people relocating within the UK (up to £2,000 to spend on travel into London for flat viewings and moving vans/couriers).
- Game sharing profits - 10% of profits for each released game will be distributed evenly amongst those who worked on the game.