We are looking for a Monetization Director for one of our unannounced, ambitious AAA projects based in Malmö.
You will be part of developing monetization strategies throughout production and post-launch while keeping a player-centric approach. Working closely with the production team, you will function as a facilitator, generating new ideas and improving practices that will optimize retention, engagement and game revenue. Our mission is to provide players with a great experience, while at the same time providing value for those interested in investing more than their time.
We are working on an action-packed, multiplayer, open-world game. This is the opportunity to step in and make your mark on the project together with an ambitious crew of industry veterans and new talent. Come help us take it to the next level!
- Define a sustainable monetization strategy and follow it through to implementation, working with people from all disciplines.
- Focus on monetization and retention features based on best practices and our own data analysis, while still respecting the player experience.
- Analyse the impact of changes in the game, and identify opportunities that will have a positive impact on monetization.
- In collaboration with our digital sales team, drive feature development to maximize post-launch campaign efforts.
- Keeping an eye on the latest trends to generate new ideas and improve engagement of our game audience.
- Experience in managing digital business operations, preferably from games or other industry with short implementation cycles such as e-commerce or online products/services.
- Possess an understanding of existing game mechanics and how to utilize them within Live Ops best.
- Experience with managing a P&L, a product roadmap, and crafting product requirements, and specifications.
- Ample knowledge about the video games market, user acquisition, and optimization of the player funnel.
- Experience using KPIs to work towards ROI targets.
- An analytical and creative mind paired with flawless English presentation skills.
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA-quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: Bloodhunt - a battle royale set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
We hope you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage.