Sharkmob a AAA online gaming company is on an epic adventure, and we are now looking for a skilled Security Engineer to develop best practices and work with security standards in our growing company. We are in an expansive phase, as we are both expanding in Malmö and in London. Under the leadership of our IT Manager Niklas Dahlberg, we are creating a world-class IT team that can support Sharkmob from an IT perspective.
Who are you?
We believe you are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. You understand best practices and how to implement them at a business-wide level. You must enjoy working with different tasks and be pro at efficiently structuring your work. We are looking for a good communicator, a true team player with critical thinking skills, and the ability to solve problems as they arise.
- Engineer, implement, improve and monitor security measures for the protection of computers and information systems
- Identify, analyse, and communicate security risks to stakeholders and system owners
- Assist and educate fellow employees on the topics of cybersecurity
- Operate and improve intrusion detection and response systems
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices and software
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Coordinate penetration tests
- Several years experience in the cybersecurity industry
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Hands-on experience in security systems including intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc
That little extra
- Certifications such as CISSP, GSEC, CEH, or CISM desired
- Previous experience from the game industry
Location of Role
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and is open to all applicants intending to relocate as soon as possible. Business travel may occur.
Who we are
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: The Bloodhunt set for release in 2021; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage.