Sharkmob London are in the early stages of making a brand new, action-packed, online, AAA game. Now we need a Producer to support the London team and take responsibility for all aspects of defining, planning and executing the work. Reporting into the Production Director based in London, you’ll be working collaboratively with cross-functional teams across the studio. The ideal candidate understands the creative chaos that comes with AAA game development & working with directors, leads and the team, are able to piece together comprehensive goals for the team to drive towards.
- Lead one or more aspects of a project, acting as the team’s cross-discipline guide, motivator, and problem solver.
- Have overall responsibility for the effective delivery of high-quality work.
- Identify and solve complex project problems with minimal supervision.
- Pro-actively build good team culture and morale.
- Consistently look for opportunities to improve the team’s development effectiveness and quality of life.
- Collaborate with discipline Directors and Leads to turn creative vision into actionable, scoped plans.
- Track and report on development team progress, morale and possible development risk. Pro-actively solve problems as they arise.
- Maintain a long-term view on planning, whilst embracing the iterative nature of the creative development process.
- Act as a figurehead and ambassador for your teams, building and managing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience working as a Producer within a large development team and have shipped a title in a production role.
- Proven experience leading a team in the effective delivery of high-quality work.
- A solid understanding of modern project management methodologies and how best to apply them.
- Comfortable with project management software, e.g. JIRA.
- Passionate about building good team culture and development efficiency.
- Great stakeholder management and communication skills.
- A genuine passion for creating and playing games.
Remuneration and benefits
- Competitive salaries based on up-to-date data from external benchmarking providers & reviewed annually.
- 30 days annual leave, in addition to all UK Bank Holidays.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy.
- Discretionary annual performance-based bonus.
- Private pension (10% total, up to 5% individual contribution matched by Sharkmob).
- BUPA private Healthcare, Cigna dental cover, life insurance scheme and income protection policy.
- £425 yearly preventative healthcare allowance.
- Core studio hours 10:00-16:00 with 1 'wellness hour' to be used per week.
- Daily breakfasts, snacks & refreshments at the studio.
- VISA sponsorship (individual & dependents).
- Relocation assistance for people outside the UK (1 month accommodation, flights/travel paid for, logistics/removal costs reimbursed).
- Assistance for people reloccating within the UK (up to £2,000 to spend on travel into London for flat viewings and moving vans/couriers).
- Game profit sharing.
- Project Management & Production
- London, UK
Sharkmob makes multiplayer games with a focus on the player and the community. Many of us come from a PC and console background and we always push for AAA production value in our projects. We love to constantly challenge ourselves, pushing technology to the max while applying every ounce of skill and creativity we have.
Loading application form