Sharkmob London are creating a brand-new, online game from scratch. And every great game starts with exciting technology. Our studio was founded on the pillars of having fun, taking ownership. As a passionate technical artist, you will be involved in creating the tools and pipelines that enable the flow of creativity. As a new studio we are growing fast and you will have the opportunity to make a real big impact on a AAA game.
- Help to create tools and system to help the production of game worlds.
- Collaborate with the engineering and content teams to define, create, and maintain art content pipelines.
- Creating inspiring materials and technology that capture our player's imaginations.
- Be proactive and work collaboratively with the wider team to drive our project forwards with exciting ideas.
- Continue to develop the skills of yourself and those around you.
- Work closely with the production team to inform our project timelines.
- Experience working in a AAA game environment.
- Proven technical art experience on current-gen platforms.
- Experience with python in a modern DCC
- Comfortable working with other disciplines to define a variety of content pipelines.
- A passion for problem-solving and driving innovation.
- Experience driving efforts around performance optimizations.
- Passionate about creating and playing games.
Sharkmob London is a brand-new AAA studio in the heart of London, with aspirations to build one of the largest and most creatively ambitious development teams in the world. Just like the original Sharkmob studio in Malmö, Sharkmob London was founded by a team of industry veterans. As a part of Tencent Games we have the experience, backing, and ambition to build the games of the future!
Remuneration and benefits
- Competitive salaries based on up-to-date data from external benchmarking providers & reviewed annually.
- 30 days annual leave, in addition to all UK Bank Holidays.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy.
- Discretionary annual performance-based bonus.
- Private pension (10% total, up to 5% individual contribution matched by Sharkmob).
- BUPA private Healthcare, Cigna dental cover, life insurance scheme and income protection policy.
- £425 yearly preventative healthcare allowance.
- Core studio hours 10:00-16:00 with 1 'wellness hour' to be used per week.
- Daily breakfasts, snacks & refreshments at the studio.
- VISA sponsorship (individual & dependents).
- Relocation assistance for people outside the UK (1 month accommodation, flights/travel paid for, logistics/removal costs reimbursed).
- Assistance for people relocating within the UK (reimbursement for expenses on travel into London for flat viewings and moving vans/couriers).
- Tech Art
- London, UK
Sharkmob makes multiplayer games with a focus on the player and the community. Many of us come from a PC and console background and we always push for AAA production value in our projects. We love to constantly challenge ourselves, pushing technology to the max while applying every ounce of skill and creativity we have.
Loading application form