Senior Technical Artist
Are you that bridge between code and art? Do you have that creative spark that allows you to create tools that save countless artists' lives (or maybe save them
a few seconds every time they click that one button)? Then you might be the
person we are looking for!
In this role, you will work closely with artists, designers, programmers, and many other
disciplines. Guiding and mentoring other tech artists and the art
department will become second nature.
You will be a part of a helpful and kind team of six experienced and driven Tech Artists. The team looks forward to working with a true team player with excellent communication skills since a large part of your job is solving problems for others, and you need to be able to support artists/designers with their work. You will also provide feedback to other technical artists on how to grow and improve their processes as they advance. You will also enable and support them by ensuring they have everything they need to solve their tasks.
What we offer
- Competitive salaries aligned with industry and regional levels
- 30 days annual leave, in addition to all public holidays
- Hybrid work-from-home policy
- Bonus and profit sharing
- Pension plans and insurance
- Private Healthcare
- 5000 SEK yearly preventative healthcare allowance
- 1' wellness hour' to be used per week
- Breakfast, fika and after work at the studio
- VISA sponsorship and relocation assistance
- Happy for you to have side projects outside of work
- Shipped at least one previous AAA title
- Extensive production experience with Unreal Engine
- Strong problem-solving and prototyping abilities
- Good knowledge of real-time rendering techniques and PBR material
- Competence in identifying and driving performance goals and optimizations for
open-world development on consoles and PCs
- Experience with mentoring other technical artists
- Great understanding of render pipelines
- Experience with scripting or programming (python, c++, blueprints)
- Knowledge of working with shaders
- You have worked with optimization
Who we are
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA-quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Our first game, Bloodhunt, was released last year and we are currently working on two proprietary, unannounced projects.
At Sharkmob, we are committed to building an inclusive team that represents diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skillsets – because we believe that helps us create great games. We welcome all candidates that are aligned with our core values of shared ownership, smart decisions and last but not least – having fun! We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage.
- Tech Art
- Malmö, Sweden
Sharkmob makes multiplayer games with a focus on the player and the community. Many of us come from a PC and console background and we always push for AAA production value in our projects. We love to constantly challenge ourselves, pushing technology to the max while applying every ounce of skill and creativity we have.
Senior Technical Artist
Loading application form