Are you into project management, leadership, and delivering the best gaming experience possible?
We are currently looking for a Producer to help lead the development of one of our unannounced, ambitious AAA projects based in Malmö. Join our team, where you will take responsibility for all aspects of building the production organization, its development teams and defining their work. Working closely with a passionate team of experienced Producers and Directors, you will report to the project's Production Director in Malmö.
Our project is an open world, online action packed experience, developed by an ambitious crew made up of a mix of industry veterans and new talent. We just need to add someone like you to the mix to help push us even further!
- Take ownership of one or more aspects of the project, ensuring we have a team that can deliver on their goals through problem-solving, motivating and supporting them.
- Continuously working to develop and improve our processes, so that we can deliver effectively and thoroughly through all stages of the production lifecycle.
- Collaborate with Directors and Leads to turn creative vision into actionable, scoped plans.
- Maintain a long-term view on planning, whilst embracing the iterative nature of the creative development process.
- Participate in the development of the organizational structure, follow up on hiring/assignment plans, and select team members in close collaboration with Associate Producers and Leads.
- Consistently look for opportunities to improve the team’s development effectiveness and quality of life. Track and report on development team progress and morale.
- Demonstrable experience working as a Producer within a large development team and have shipped a title in a production role.
- A proven track record of leading a team in the delivery of high-quality work.
- Solid knowledge of modern project management methodologies and how best to apply them.
- Comfortable with project management software, e.g., JIRA.
- A good understanding of development pipelines.
- You are passionate about building a good team culture and development efficiency.
- Having great stakeholder management and communication skills.
- A genuine passion for creating and playing games.
Who we are
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA-quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Our first game, Bloodhunt, was released last year and we are currently working on two proprietary, unannounced projects.
At Sharkmob, we are committed to building an inclusive team that represents diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skillsets – because we believe that helps us create great games. We welcome all candidates that are aligned with our core values of shared ownership, smart decisions and last but not least – having fun! We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage.