We are looking for a dynamic individual for the role of Mobile Producer who will act as a crucial bridge between Sharkmob and our external mobile development partner. We are looking for an experienced producer and manager with a proven background working on complex technical projects.
The mobile project will be developed as a separate Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) whilst closely following our next game. This unannounced title for PC and Console is an original IP that is an online, open world action experience.
The Mobile Producer ensures that the mobile team will have all they need to deliver an excellent product from both a creative and cognitive understanding of the game to the sharing of assets, code and other’s aspects of the build. They will represent Sharkmob’s point of view when discussing the project with our publishing and development partners, while at the same time championing and representing the mobile products needs within the studio.
This role has many aspects ranging from traditional project management to stake holder management as well as the opportunity to build the right team to achieve the goal. The mobile SKU is a key component of our business strategy and so it is vital that it will be well managed by a dedicated team.
- Represents the mobile project within the studio
- Represents Sharkmob and the game when discussing with external developing and publishing partners
- Ensures the mobile SKU is kept in keeping with the IP
- Set and refine processes for working with external mobile studio
- Manages a small internal team to aid the creative and technical liaison between Sharkmob dev team and external mobile developer
- Stake holder management - internal (Senior management, Production, Direction & Marketing) and external (Mobile developer & Publisher)
- Working with production team from initial development to live service, to ensure timely delivery of assets, code and design to external partners
- Risk management and mitigation for all parties
- Managing feedback and approvals
- Experienced working as a Producer, Product Owner or Project Manager on a game team, or equivalent
- Experienced working in the mobile space (games or app’s) and an extensive knowledge of the market, strategies and products
- Has shipped a product on any platform
- Strong knowledge of project management, software and methodologies
- Experience with directly managing teams and people
- Experience in business development or account management roles
- Experience working with Chinese companies or within China, preferably with communication skills in Mandarin
Who we are
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA-quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Our first game, Bloodhunt, was released last year and we are currently working on two proprietary, unannounced projects.
At Sharkmob, we are committed to building an inclusive team that represents diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skillsets – because we believe that helps us create great games. We welcome all candidates that are aligned with our core values of shared ownership, smart decisions and last but not least – having fun! We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage.