We are currently seeking an Associate Producer to join our Production team in Malmö. In your role, you will support the tech teams and take responsibility for all aspects of defining, planning and executing the work. Reporting to a Producer, you’ll be working collaboratively with cross-functional teams across the studio.
We are looking for people who want to have fun at work, share ownership, and make smart decisions; responsible people who have a positive attitude, are passionate, and value professionalism. The games we are making, and the level of ambition we have, require a wide range of backgrounds and expertise. It takes lots of different people and we would love for you to be one of them!
- Take ownership of one or more aspects of a project, ensuring the tech teams can deliver on their goals through problem-solving, motivating, and supporting them where necessary.
- Consistently look for opportunities to improve the team’s development effectiveness and quality of life. Track and report on development team progress and morale.
- Collaborate with discipline Directors and Leads to turn creative vision into actionable, scoped plans.
- Tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and create programs for solving those problems.
- Proactively identify and mitigate upcoming risks, inefficiencies, issues, and bottlenecks, and resolve cross-team issues.
- Maintain a long-term view on planning, whilst embracing the iterative nature of the creative development process.
- Act as a figurehead and ambassador for your teams, building and managing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working as a Producer/Project Manager or similar in larger software development teams.
- Proven track record of leading teams in the effective delivery of high-quality work.
- Solid knowledge of modern project management methodologies and how best to apply them.
- Proficient in JIRA.
- Passionate about building good team culture and development efficiency.
- Great stakeholder management and communication skills.
- A genuine passion for creating and playing games.
Who we are
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA-quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Our first game, Bloodhunt, was released last year and we are currently working on two proprietary, unannounced projects.
At Sharkmob, we are committed to building an inclusive team that represents diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skillsets – because we believe that helps us create great games. We welcome all candidates that are aligned with our core values of shared ownership, smart decisions and last but not least – having fun! We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage.