Are you into project management, leadership, and passionate about working with talented art teams to help deliver great games?
We are currently looking for an Art Producer to help lead the development of one of our unannounced, ambitious AAA projects based in London. In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring our art teams are creating high-quality assets in line with our project’s standards and requirements. Working closely with our team of Art Leads, Directors, and Producers you will be reporting to the Production Director.
- Working closely with Art Leads, Directors, and Producers, craft and manage the art team’s long-term and daily schedules
- Adjust schedules as needed to accommodate changing priorities or unforeseen issues
- Build and maintain close communication channels between the art and feature teams, ensuring deliveries meet deadlines and quality standards
- Collaborate with our External Development Specialist and Art Leads to forecast and plan outsourcing requirements
- Continuously working to develop and improve our processes, so that we can deliver effectively and thoroughly through all stages of the production lifecycle.
- Collaborate with Directors and Leads to turn creative vision into actionable, scoped plans.
- Maintain a long-term view on planning, whilst embracing the iterative nature of the creative development process.
- Consistently look for opportunities to improve the team’s development effectiveness and quality of life. Track and report on development team progress and morale.
- Demonstrable experience working as a Producer or Art Manager within a large development team and have shipped a title in this capacity
- A proven track record of leading a team in the delivery of high-quality work.
- Solid knowledge of modern project management methodologies and how best to apply them.
- Comfortable with project management software, e.g., JIRA.
- A good understanding of development pipelines.
- You are passionate about building a good team culture and development efficiency.
- Having great stakeholder management and communication skills.
- A genuine passion for creating and playing games.
Sharkmob London is a brand-new AAA studio in the heart of London, with aspirations to build one of the largest and most creatively ambitious development teams in the world. Just like the original Sharkmob studio in Malmö, Sharkmob London was founded by a team of industry veterans. As a part of Tencent Games we have the experience, backing, and ambition to build the games of the future!
At Sharkmob, we are committed to building an inclusive team that represents diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skillsets – because we believe that helps us create great games. We welcome all candidates that are aligned with our core values of shared ownership, smart decisions and last but not least – having fun!
Remuneration and benefits
- Competitive salaries based on up-to-date data from external benchmarking providers & reviewed annually.
- 30 days annual leave, in addition to all UK Bank Holidays.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy.
- Discretionary annual performance-based bonus.
- Private pension (10% total, up to 5% individual contribution matched by Sharkmob).
- BUPA private Healthcare, Cigna dental cover, life insurance scheme and income protection policy.
- £425 yearly preventative healthcare allowance.
- Core studio hours 10:00-16:00 with 1 'wellness hour' to be used per week.
- Daily breakfasts, snacks & refreshments at the studio.
- VISA sponsorship (individual & dependents).
- Relocation assistance for people outside the UK (1 month accommodation, flights/travel paid for, logistics/removal costs reimbursed).
- Assistance for people relocating within the UK (reimbursement for expenses on travel into London for flat viewings and moving vans/couriers)