Sharkmob is working on two exciting unannounced games, and we are now looking for a Lead Animator who wants to be a part of the project produced in Malmö!
We are a team with high ambitions that values smart decisions, creativity, and passion for the craft.
At Sharkmob, workplace culture is really important, and we are looking for responsible people who have a positive attitude, are passionate about their work, and value professionalism.
If you consider yourself a Lead who thrives in close collaboration with others and is interested in developing and leading a talented team, then we may be the studio you are looking for!
What you will do:
- A big part of your role will be collaborating with the tech teams to define and maintain animation pipelines.
- We would also like you to be proactive and collaborate with the broader team to drive our project forward with innovative ideas.
- You will play an essential part in supporting and mentoring team members and ensuring their professional development.
- You will work with the production team to inform our project timelines and work closely with the Animation Director to develop and maintain a consistent visual direction.
- You will also be the animation team's representative and main point of contact.
Internal Performance Capture Capabilities :
Sharkmob is a full-service game studio that makes live, multiplayer, GaaS titles.
Our projects have a state-of-the-art motion capture and photogrammetry studio at their disposal.
We also have a dedicated content services team who operate the studio and work together with animators to create assets.
Who you are :
- You have shipped at least one AAA game.
- You have a passion for leading and developing your team.
- You are experienced in using MotionBuilder and/or Maya.
- You are experienced in using the Unreal Engine or similar game engine.
- You have a good understanding of state machine graphs and animation trees.
- You have experience in directing and working with motion capture.
- You have excellent communication skills and experience from working in a team environment.
Who we are:
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA-quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Our first game, Bloodhunt, was released last year, and we are currently working on two proprietary, unannounced projects.
At Sharkmob, we are committed to building an inclusive team that represents diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills – because we believe that helps us create great games. We welcome all candidates who are aligned with our core values of shared ownership, smart decisions, and, last but not least – having fun! We hope you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage.